Environmental Management Consultants, Inc. (EMC) is a full-service contractor that provides structural building piles installation, support of excavation, environmental drilling & site remediation. The company was founded in 1997 in order to better serve the engineering industry by providing economical, logical and innovative solutions.
EMC works closely with engineers and environmental consultants to provide environmental contracting services including project design, development and monitoring. Our objective is to provide turnkey solutions by using both traditionally established methodologies and innovative approaches to complete projects on time and within budget.
We operate upon the following standards:
- We focus on customer service and clear communication with our clients.
- We simplify solutions and offer alternatives to save our clients money.
- We maintain integrity by providing only services essential to the needs of the project.
- We ensure our team members are well trained and serious about safety.
- We own and maintain a fleet of the most up-to-date equipment and machinery.
- We pay attention to detail.
EMC has successfully completed thousands of projects, which range from the small and straightforward to the large and intricate. Our ultimate goal is to ensure each project outcome meets the expectations of our clients for years to come.
Our industry association memberships include:
- Deep Foundations Institute
- National Groundwater Association
- National Drilling Association
- Brownfields Association